2 Year Engineering Classroom Program for Class 11th Students
Two Year Integrated Classroom Program
JEE (Main & Adv.)
6 Days a Week
3 Hrs (can be extended)
A student who scored 70% in class X or equivalent grade is eligible for this program.
Direct Admission (on the basis of Marks/ Grades obtained in the School/ Board Exam)
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, & Mental Ability*
CBSE, ICSE & STATE BOARD
2 Years of Coaching - 2 Years of Achieving
This program helps students to excel: in XII board Exam and in JEE-Main & Advanced, BITS-AT as well as in other National and State PETs: IITs have restricted the number of attempts for JEE-Advanced.
Students now have just two chances-one just after the XII board exam and second immediately in the next year. Students should try to succeed in JEE-Advance in the First attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill health or any other unavoidable circumstances while preparing for the second and last attempt could be too risky.
Select Your Course
Detailed Course features that you will be getting at Hayat
Intelligent Coaching Approach
- Limited students in a Batch.
- Classes of 90 Minutes each are designed according to the pattern and level of the exam and are delivered by our highly qualified faculties.
- 1-2 classes a day and 5-6 days a week (Contact Centre for Weekend batches).
- Comprehensive study material prepared by experts.
Concept Creation & Understanding
- Coverage of the basic and core concept of all the relevant subjects.
- Around 1000 hours of Classroom Teaching.
- This flexible program is designed to aid students in their preparation for Board exams also.
- Comprehensive study material prepared by experts and updated based on new changes in Entrance exam.
- Regular Doubt Clearing sessions for both Competitive Exams and CBSE Board Exams.
- Revision classes of selected topics are arranged regularly for the benefit of students.
- Question Banks for Board and Competitive Exams are provided to excel last year questions.